Monday 3 March 2014

About us



My name is Kaushalya Balachandran and my friends name is Ranya Rajendran. My age is 26 and my friends age is 21. I am from Melaka while my friend Ranya is from Masai Johor Bahru. I have completed Diploma in Pharmacy and Ranya completed her foundation in Science. Now both of us are studying at Management and  Science University Shah Alam, Selangor.
We are doing Bachelor of Pharmacy.We are in the second semester of first year of same class and batch.Here we are staying at Brunsfield apartment just behind our university. We are student of Bioinformatics Class. Bio informatics is thought to us by Mr Ibrahim.Today we are given a task to be complete which is regarding creating a blog. It is really interesting and we going to do it wonderfully.


                               
 Kaushalya                                                                 Ranya









No comments:

Post a Comment